You don’t need any previous experience to start with Air Restore as a Duct Cleaning Technician and we support new staff with on-site training alongside an in-house program. If you are looking for career development, we offer training pathways to Indoor Air Quality monitoring and NATA testing of lab equipment.
SPONSORSHIP ALSO AVAILABLE TO SUITABLE CANDIDATES
We expect from successful candidates:
- Have reliable transport and manual driver’s licence
- Be reliable and willing to learn
- Be details focussed and a team player
- Have presentable steel caps and work pants (company shirts provided).
- Have basic hand-tool knowledge
- Be able to work shifts (Day: 07:00 – 17:30, Night: 18:00 – 04:30)
Beneficial to have:
- White / Blue Card
- Working at heights
- Experience working in confined space
- Spray painting experience
- Sheet metal experience